La Chureca, Nicaragua

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Third time's the charm and making Breakfast for my Papa!

This morning I woke up and remembered I started to make a third loaf of bread on the morning of my dad's arrival and never baked it.  Now... this would be try number three at bread... maybe if two burned me, three would turn out better?

So I snuck downstairs, put the ol' loaf in and made a loaf for breakfast in the morning. AND it was/is really good! (sigh. relief!) I am actually going to make some french toast out of it i think.... but also leave some slices so Dad can have bread and butter with his coffee (like we Ricans like it!)


I am so glad dad's here. I am totally in one of those God ordained, "love-bombing" missions to just love the heck out of my dad and serve him while he's here. I hope he likes the french toast... and the italian coffee....

ok cooking and getting ready for the day...

No comments: