La Chureca, Nicaragua

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back in Trieste...straight to Zoe

Kristin and I got in late last night after getting on the super long train home... To end the week of per chance encounters with interesting people, an Italian man asked to "have a conversation" with us to practice his English after he heard me and Kristin talking about the loud chewer on the train.

It was like conversation partners or something gone...I dont't know, stilted...episode of the office or something... I mean he didn't even want to shake my hand when we introduced ourselves... but explained it would save me from whatever was polluting his... hmm...thanks :)

But real quick,

Berlin= great city...I miss it already

More to come on it... I'm sipping coffee with Kristin and Ron at Zoe like we should now :)

No comments: