La Chureca, Nicaragua

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Tri City Travel Begins!!!

November break notes:
**I'm in Paris!!!** Leslie is awesome! I'm so happy to see her :)

*I just started typing bulleted thoughts on my itouch...here they are:

Oct 30, 2010 
Left house at 3;10pm
Arrived at train station 3:24pm, got a train ticket and hopped on right away (there were really long train lines and only one working ticket stand-of course!)
Train left 3:45pm
Met Federico on train to Treviso
Timing worked well, he helped me find my train and we had coffee...maybe we will hang out back in Trieste..description of Fed: had a very interesting chic look and wavy brown hair..blue blue eyes... And some nice facial hair going on. He was on his way home to Florence (student at university of Trieste) to spend week making home made olive oil with his family. How utterly precious is that? And ok, I did give him my phone number for conversation partner sake back in Trieste slash new friend to have yay!!

Arrive mestre: 5:40pm
I had just missed my connector train, so waited til 6:16pm train to Treviso... 6:33 pm in Treviso
Bought airport bus ticket at tabbachi then crossed under tunnel to bus 6 (takes you to the airport)
Arrive at airport 7:15pm (flight is 9:05pm)

Treviso airport thought: There a crap load of people there!! Get in line and make it through in about half an hour (now close to 8pm) 

Bought ok sandwich and water to hold me over and then waited at gate

Left 9:30-something
Arrived 10:30-something

11:21pm  we landed safe! I'm here! On the bus shuttle to Paris now-tired with a bit of a headache

Highlight of landing-this couple I walked out with kept smiling and staring at me...then the man asked me if was Parisian!!! (uh hello yes I am today!!) oh no actually I  am from puerto Rico I reply... And then I smile to myself because, check, check, check off another ethnicity I pass for...Parisian I'll take that any day...it must have been my cowl neck  leather jacket, skinny jeans, and knee high boots that I bought at the end of my shoe fast (nikki thank you for convincing me I needed them... I mean I have been wearing them practically everyday) I mean I wasn't even wearing my borrowed red lipstick Lizzy sent me off with yet...as long as I don't speak, I'll be ok... 

Oh the places you go...

No comments: